Last Viewed Games
Questions and Answers - Hot-Odds
You can use recommendations, such as dropping odds, from Hot-Odds.com.
No. We are not bookmakers. Hot-Odds.com provides you with tools to compare odds along with various other services for bettors.
No, you cannot lose more than you bet, except with spread betting and betting exchanges. Those types of bets are better left to experienced or professional bettors.
Yes. Go to More Bookmakers on our new website.
Yes, because you have a better chance of understanding the true odds of a player or team winning.
Yes, we can set you up with widgets, such as an iframe, that provide feeds of various odds.
The earnings on a bet are calculated using this formula: Bet x Odds = Earnings. For example, if you bet 100 units on a match with odds on your position at 2.85, then your earnings will be 285 units if your prediction is correct.
Odds depend on a number of factors, including:
- The initial odds determined by the bookmaker’s experts
- The number of bets for each side in an event
- The bookmaker’s margin.
If you are aware of the different bonuses available, you can increase your return when you bet.
First, you determine the best odds using our site. Click your pick and the bookmaker’s site will open. Then you open an account with the bookmaker and place your bet.
Hot-Odds.com provides you with information about the top bookmakers, including bonuses.
First, you need to open an account with a bookmaker. Then you choose a payment method to deposit money in the account. Payment methods include credit cards, bank transfer, PayPal, Skrill, etc. To withdraw money, you can use one of several methods, such as credit cards, bank transfer, PayPal, Skrill, etc.
Go to an online bookmaker’s website and register.
We have 70+ bookmakers in our system.
Odds are updated continuously.
There are many variables in choosing a bookmaker. However, Hot-Odds.com can provide you with a comparison of the top bookmakers, taking into account factors like available bonuses, support options, methods for depositing and withdrawing money from your account, etc.
Here are answers to some questions about the new site:
- What is the meaning of the “B” column next to the odds?
The “B” column indicates how many bookmakers are offering odds on the match.
- What is the Pick column?
The Pick column displays which bet is suggested by Hot-Odds.com.
- What is the meaning of the arrows displayed next to the odds?
The green arrow indicates the odds are trending up. The red arrow means the odds are dropping.
- What is the meaning of the percentage next to the odds?
The percentage indicates how much bookmakers have decreased the odds.
Yes. Use your knowledge of sports and our comparison of odds, especially dropping odds.
If large sums of money have been placed on a favorite player or team then the odds for that favorite will begin dropping. You can take advantage of dropping odds by using these trends to help you identify good bets. The odds marked in orange have dropped with at least 30% of the bookmakers. Odds marked in red have dropped with at least 50% of bookmakers.
These are odds on live matches.
Six kinds of odds are available:
- European odds: decimal odds used in continental Europe. They are defined as:
- Bet x Odds = Payout
For example, 100 units x 1.50 odds = 150 units.
- Bet x Odds = Payout
- UK odds: fractional odds used by bookmakers in the UK and Ireland. UK odds give the total payout to the bettor with a win. For example, consider odds of 10/20. The denominator is the amount bet (20 units) and the numerator is the amount you will win (10 units). So, for example:
- Arsenal 10/20. If you bet 200 units, then your payout is 300 units if you win.
- US odds: used by bookmakers in the United States. Also known as American odds. The number may be positive or negative. These odds tell you how much you must bet to win 100 units:
- -150 odds means you must bet 150 units to win 100 units.
- +150 odds means you must bet only 100 units to win 150 units.
- HK odds: used by bookmakers in Hong Kong:
- Payout = Bet x (1 + HK odds) For example, you pick Korea to beat Japan in soccer. The HK odds are 0.2 and you bet 100 units: 100 units x (1 + 0.2) = 120 units as your payout.
- MA odds: decimal notation used by bookmakers in Malaysia:
- Payout = Bet x (1 + MA odds)
- IN odds: decimal notation used by bookmakers in Indonesia:
- Payout = Bet x IN odds
These are events selected using a unique algorithm that recommends bets.
Sure betting consists of making a combination of bets on one bet type. For example, you bet 1000 units on a combination for Team A in a 1x2 bet. The payout in a sure bet is greater than 100%. Evaluating the odds from different bookmakers, you bet on each outcome for a match with a different bookmaker. By betting different amounts on the different outcomes, you can make a return if the combinations are to your advantage.
Bettors have most frequently viewed the odds for matches listed there.
Please see Betting Types for more information.
We display 1 x 2 odds. This is a bet on a match with three possible outcomes: • Team A wins • Team B wins • The match is a draw
We feature the following sports:
- Football (soccer)
- Ice Hockey
- American Football
- Rugby Union
Different bookmakers have different experts figuring the odds. Also, there are a number of strategies available for bookmakers and the number of bets being placed also varies from bookmaker to bookmaker. Also, the odds always include the bookmaker’s margin or profit from the bets of customers. In addition, the odds given by a bookmaker don’t represent the true odds of an event occurring but rather the trend of current bets and the bookmaker’s adjusting of the odds to reduce its risks.
Bettors who compare odds between bookmakers receive the highest return.
It’s free and by registering you receive updates with bonus offers, free bets, campaigns, competitive odds and more. For example, you will receive all data from the top bookmakers, your can follow your favorite team, filter information by bookmaker and receive updates by email.